Lasting Memories by Kate is a family owned business nestled in the quiet town of Manton Michigan. We offer Catering and Pig
Roast Services to help make your next special event a moment to be remembered.
Planning a formal wedding? A business luncheon? A backyard family gathering? Our skilled team is ready to guide you through
the challenges of designing and planning a memorable occasion.
Being one of the largest in Michigan, our menu is diverse yet flexible, allowing us to offer customized service to all our clients.
At Lasting Memories by Kate, we are confident that the quality of our food and our tireless attention to detail will exceed your
expectations. We look forward to being your caterer of choice.
OUR DIFFERENCE - What make us different from most other caterers?
Check out the following differences:
- FRESH - All our food is made fresh, the day of your event. Nothing is per-
made days ahead of time or bought already prepared from other vendors.
- QUALITY - Our foods are prepared with the best and freshest ingredients.
We DO NOT cut corners to save money.
- TASTE - Our food has the taste your hearts desire. The taste of our foods is
between down home cooking and gourmet.
- CAMBROS - Our food arrives to your event on time and at temperature. Our
company is one of very few catering companies that use CAMBROS to
transport foods. CAMBROS are superior Insulated reinforced commercial-
grade polyurethane boxes that keeps food hot or cold for up to 6 hours
guaranteed. Do you want food to arrive at your special event in someones
backseat or fresh and hot in a CAMBRO?
- TASTING - We always set up a food 'Tasting' so you know exactly what your
- DINNERWARE - We offer excellent quality dinnerware with any of our
packages. Cheap paper and plastic dinnerware at a special event can be
very unpleasant and unappealing. Your guests will be happy with the looks
and quality of dinnerware we offer.
- COMPLETE - Our company does complete set-up and tear down of the
catering. You do not have to provide nothing at all. We provide everything
with our catering including our own tables and real linen. We also package
all left over foods in disposable aluminum pans for you.
- COLOR - We try our best to color coordinate plates and napkins to your
event colors if requested. We can also color coordinate catering table linen.
Color coordinating catering table linen will be an extra cost.
FULL SERVICE CATERING - Our full service catering includes the
- Chafing Dishes
- Full Length White Linens for the Food & Cake Tables
- Buffet Attendant/s (if applicable)
- Disposable Heavy Quality White 10.25" Dinner Plates
- Disposable Heavy Quality White 6" Dessert Plates
- Heavy Quality 'Reflection Like' Forks, Spoons & Butter Knives
- Heavy Quality Disposable 9 ounce Clear Plastic Cups
- Disposable 16 ounce Foam Coffee Cups
- Linen Like Disposable Dinner & Beverage Napkins
- Complimentary Coffee (Folgers) with Creamer, Sugar, Splenda, Stir Straws,
- Disposable Aluminum Pans w/ Lids for Left-over Foods
- 3 Gallon Beverage Dispensers
- Complimentary Butter and Salt & Pepper
- Chinet Cut Crystal Plates & Cups (Available at an additional cost)
- Glass Dinner Plates, Glass Salad Plates, Glass Drinking Cups, Glass
Coffee Cups and Real Silverware (Available at an additional cost)
RESOURCES - Click on any of the following links below for more information.
OUR SIGNATURE SAUCES
CAROLINA MUSTARD SAUCE - A sauce we have been making and selling across America for the last 15 years. The flavor is a combination of sweet and tangy and can be
enjoyed on almost any thing. This sauce certainly illustrates the diverging tastes and traditions of barbecue in the Carolinas.
BOLD & ZESTY BBQ SAUCE - Our thick, full bodied BBQ sauce with a touch of smoke. Excellent for basting, as a marinade or dip. Use it on almost any thing.
AUTHENTIC THOUSAND ISLAND SAUCE - Before consumers got a hold of this magnificent sauce and changed its taste, this sauce was used on any kind of dish. Real
Thousand Island Sauce is a sweet, tangy, creamy, delicious combination of fresh ingredients that include sweet onions, red peppers, black olives, and even hard-boiled
egg. Try it once, and you'll never want store bought again.